Susanne Wilbur has worked in many different roles and with many different types of people in her career as a social worker and community advocate here in the Piedmont. She developed Charlottesville’s first outreach program for the deaf community.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker with almost 20 years of experience in screening, assessment and treatment planning in various capacities; Children, Youth and Family Services
- Case Manager/Intensive In-Home Clinician with the Valley Community Services Board
- Psychotherapist with ACES since 2013
- Supervisor at Piedmont CASA
- Lead Behavior Specialist with Virginia School for the Deaf and Blind
- Currently working as the Community Development Liaison for Civic Access.